We get to the root of the problem with our scalp treatment in Singapore
Itchy, flaky scalp? Unexplained hair fall? Off-the-shelf products for hair loss or scalp care often don't supply the relief you are looking for or, more importantly, work to address the cause.
That's why you need professional help. A scalp treatment in Singapore offered at Shirley Mah goes beyond treating the symptoms alone. We look for the root cause of your condition and recommend tailored solutions to bring your scalp, and in turn your hair, back to its optimum health. We recommend that our clients come to us as soon as possible, ideally when experiencing only mild symptoms of dandruff, oily, sensitive scalp, hair loss etc. Clients who receive our hair loss treatment in Singapore from an early age, or before problems have really set in, are able to revive their follicles before it's too late. When your hair follicles die, there is little you can do to restore a healthy head of hair. In short, your hair needs to be looked after just as much as you care for your skin – it's just as fragile.
Get effective scalp treatments in pampering luxury
At Shirley Mah it's all about the experience. We will treat your scalp condition seriously, but we will also make sure we pamper you as you go through our hair fall treatment programme. That's just the way we do things here.
Step one – Consultation and analysis
- We will explore possible reasons for your condition through a detailed questionnaire that will cover your lifestyle choices as well as family and personal medical history.
- We will discuss with you any preconceived ideas you may have about your scalp condition, alleviating your fears and addressing some of the myths surrounding hair loss treatment for woman and man.
- We will then analyse a section of your scalp using one of our scalp magnascopes – a hi-tech microscope scanner for the scalp. It magnifies hair follicles up to 150 times (traditional machines can only magnify up to 60 times) and allows our consultants to locate any areas of blocked follicles and other types of surface problems.
- We take a close-up photo of your hair and scalp, then comparing it to that of a healthy head – the difference can be remarkable.
Step two – Diagnosis and treatment
By accurately diagnosing the type of hair problem you may have, we can perfectly tailor both male and female scalp care and hair loss treatment that will help to remedy it. Did you know that thinning, balding hair is mostly due to your genetic make-up and its associated hair cycle of regrowth? People experience on average between 20 and 25 regrowth cycles in a lifetime, and each cycle can last between two to six years. The shorter your growth cycle, the sooner you will experience thinning hair. This is because the new hair growth becomes thinner and thinner with each growth cycle until eventually, over time, the balding process begins. At Shirley Mah, we're seeing more and more cases of younger people with early baldness. This problem can be due to genetics but more commonly today we see cases caused by hormone imbalance, poor nutrition and psychological issues.
- We have developed targeted treatments that contain pure and natural-based ingredients such as essential oils and plant extracts. Sage, tea tree, ginger, ylang ylang, neem, jojoba, lavender, rosemary and thyme are all used as hair growth treatment.
- These natural scalp treatments will be applied to your scalp and expertly massaged in to ensure optimum penetration and increased blood flow. (Indeed, a professional head massage helps to detox the scalp and stimulate new hair growth).
- You will be placed under one of our state-of-the-art machines to relax as the hair fall treatment sinks into your skin and the active ingredients start to take effect. We even have different types of scalp machine from Australia, Japan, Korea for different hair/scalp problems and their associated treatments – after all, to us this is an exact science!
Step three – Assessment
Following treatment, we will repeat the scan of your scalp and present images that compare the before and after results. Your condition will be monitored for progress at each visit and over time you will be able to see a noticeable visual difference.
Try a clarifying and energizing scalp or dandruff treatment today. Visit us
for a FREE ½ hour consultation and scalp analysis (worth $85) with one of our consultants.